Information about your household. Figure out who’s applying for coverage before you start your application. Click here for help to determine who needs coverage.
- Home and/or mailing addresses for everyone applying for coverage.
- Information about everyone applying for coverage.
- Social Security Numbers
- Information about the professional helping you apply. If you’re getting help applying, click here for help.
- Document information for legal immigrants. Need help? Click here.
- Information on how you file your taxes.
- Employer and income information for every member of your household (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements). Learn what to include or not.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household.
- A completed “Employer Coverage Tool” for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. View or print the tool here.
- Notices from your current plan that include your plan ID, if you have or had health coverage in 2015.